Warm Peach Cobbler Soufflés
1 cup ricotta
2/4 cup cooked oatmeal (prepared with milk)
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 peach, pitted and diced
Greek yogurt + honey + cinnamon sugar for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a blender, combine ricotta, cooked oatmeal and lemon juice - blend until smooth. Add one egg at a time, blending between each addition.
3. Pour mixture into a bowl and mix in baking soda, vanilla and cinnamon.
4. Pour mixture evenly throughout a muffin tin (filling each cup a little more than halfway full), if you think it will not take up the whole muffin tin, start with just the inside cups.
5. Top the batter in each cup with a handful of diced peach.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until set and the tops are golden (the peaches should disappear into the batter).
7. Whip together honey and Greek yogurt, top each soufflé with a dollop of the yogurt and garnish with additional honey, lemon zest and cinnamon sugar.