top of page
Ricotta + Pesto + Over-Easy Egg on Toast
2 tablespoons ricotta
2 tablespoons pesto
1 large egg
Gouda cheese, roughly shaved or grated
1 slice fresh sourdough bread, or bread of your choice
1. Toast bread as desired.
2. While bread is toasting, fry and egg over-easy and keep the yolk intact, once cooked, set aside.
3. Spread ricotta onto warm toast (add more if needed).
4. Spread pesto on top of ricotta layer.
5. Top pesto with the over-easy egg.
6. Garnish with a generous helping of shaved/grated Gouda cheese.
7. Break yolk and enjoy!
bottom of page