top of page
Minty Apple & Cucumber Salad
Recipe featured in the Intuitive Cooking and Eating Summit
1 large green apple
1 handfuls fresh mint
Pinch of sea salt
Juice from 1 lemon, or to taste
1. Fancy peel the cucumber and apple and chop into 1/2-inch cubes
2. Massage the cucumbers and apple with the sea salt
3. Finely chiffonade the mint and toss into the mix (cut the mint how you would like to eat it, for example, I
want my mint chopped finely so I do not get big leaves in my mouth when I take a bite).
4. Massage the mint into the mixture gently for 1 minute
5. Add lemon juice and toss to incorporate
6. Serve garnished with a few whole fresh mint leaves (We garnished ours with pomegranate seeds too!)
**The best result for this salad would be to make ahead of time and let it marinate for an hour.
bottom of page